Sometimes we become part of the family.
Thank you for your interest in AE Homecare, a woman-owned and operated small business. We pride ourselves on our high quality contribution to the home health industry. We encourage you to join our team in making a difference in the lives of the people that we serve.
In our goal to ensure employee and client safety, we subject all of our applicants to the following pre-employment requirements:
- Proof of Right to Work in the United States
- Valid Driver License or state issued ID Card
- Proof of Automobile Insurance
- CPR / First Aid Card (online cards will not be accepted)
- Negative TB Test; if positive, a negative reading Chest X – Ray
- Criminal Background Check
- Three (3) verifiable References
For your convenience, we will provide you with a list of institutions and agencies that can administer TB Test/Chest X-Ray or conduct CPR & First Aide classes. Please ask our Human Resources representative for a copy of this list.
Our In-Home Serior Care Services
Serving families from all over Michigan.
AE Homecare in Troy Michigan provides a level of care and support that feels like it’s coming from family. We pride ourselves on our extraordinary team of caregivers, each of whom is compassionate, experienced, and highly dedicated. With their help, your loved one can live their best life, happily. It’s why so many Michigan families choose us for senior care in Oakland County and other nearby areas in Michigan.